Granddaughter's Christmas present...I think she likes it!!

Poppa Mike

Default rank 5000+ posts
4H rifle team coach
40   0
Reaction score
I picked this up at City Pawn in Dawsonville today. Josh, the owner, had ordered it for me last Friday and it came in yesterday. Ruger American compact in .243 caliber and muddy girl camo stock. Now got to get a scope for it.
IMG_20161208_1451419_rewind.jpg

You will have more fun teaching her than she will shooting it! Great gift and an awesome grandpa.
She's 14 and can already out shoot me most of the time! She's been shooting bb rifle and .22 rimfire since she was 7, but has just recently started shooting centerfire. She loves to go hunting with me and has been using a friend's .243 caliber handi-rifle.

She's 14 and can already out shoot me most of the time! She's been shooting bb rifle and .22 rimfire since she was 7, but has just recently started shooting centerfire. She loves to go hunting with me and has been using a friend's .243 caliber handi-rifle.
You Sir are making memories that will last, in her heart and your mind forever...Fond memories enjoy and congrats.

I picked this up at City Pawn in Dawsonville today. Josh, the owner, had ordered it for me last Friday and it came in yesterday. Ruger American compact in .243 caliber and muddy girl camo stock. Now got to get a scope for it. View attachment 989528

She's going to love it.

Back
Top Bottom