• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gray Badger ambi Raptor-style AR charging handle $27.99 free shipping **PICS ADDED**

I think this is the same thing just cheaper https://www.wish.com/m/c/59018cd68293d91eec524123
Now you tell me after I paid $27.99!

IMG_0945.GIF

Have you ever ordered from there? Prices seem too good to be true (end plates with dual attachment for $1; slings for $3, forward sling points for $2). However, I dont mind trying a cheap knockoff in order to see if I like the style product before dropping coin on the real deal.
I don't think I'd risk it on that site.

@Masterblaster I don't know if you've ordered from that site before, but they've got tons of complaints about stealing credit card info, slow shipping times and "bait & switch" scams.

https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/wishcom-fraud-c699568.html

Have you ever ordered from there? Prices seem too good to be true (end plates with dual attachment for $1; slings for $3, forward sling points for $2). However, I dont mind trying a cheap knockoff in order to see if I like the style product before dropping coin on the real deal.

Sorry, but reviewing the site contents, "inquiring minds want to know"

Which end of the AR goes into those "pump things" shown there? It would appear that if you stick the muzzle into it to make a 5.56 into a 9, 40 or 45; then the chamber would be too small ... OR are the button rifling reams shown there serve that purpose?

We all would appreciate enlightenment on the subject by those who use the devices on a regular basis!

Yay! Group support of a Chinese company stealing business using a USA companies intellectual property.

#justasgood #whocaresitsjustacharginghandle
#supportyournotsolocalchicomcounterfeiters
#weclaimAmericanpridebutdontshowit

Wish.com is nothing but counterfeit garbage. Thanks to them, the USA companies who hold patents on a lot of that merchandise don't get paid.

Yay! Group support of a Chinese company stealing business using a USA companies intellectual property.

#justasgood #whocaresitsjustacharginghandle
#supportyournotsolocalchicomcounterfeiters
#weclaimAmericanpridebutdontshowit

Wish.com is nothing but counterfeit garbage. Thanks to them, the USA companies who hold patents on a lot of that merchandise don't get paid.
Perzactly

Sorry, but reviewing the site contents, "inquiring minds want to know"

Which end of the AR goes into those "pump things" shown there? It would appear that if you stick the muzzle into it to make a 5.56 into a 9, 40 or 45; then the chamber would be too small ... OR are the button rifling reams shown there serve that purpose?
I'm not sure how they work, but I think they're supposed to convert a .22 to a 12 gauge.
:pound:

It really comes out with, say, a fake Atlas. Problem is, many people think they are buying the real thing. The fake sucks, breaks, doesn't work as well as the original, etc, and then those folks run around and posting everywhere that Atlas sucks. So not only is the American company, that sunk their own money into R&D and getting the proper patents losing sales to some illegal Chinese knockoff, people then go around and bash the real thing, costing them further money.

It really comes out with, say, a fake Atlas. Problem is, many people think they are buying the real thing. The fake sucks, breaks, doesn't work as well as the original, etc, and then those folks run around and posting everywhere that Atlas sucks. So not only is the American company, that sunk their own money into R&D and getting the proper patents losing sales to some illegal Chinese knockoff, people then go around and bash the real thing, costing them further money.

Pretty much. Now these fake ass LAW adapters are hitting the market pretty bad too.

Pretty much. Now these fake ass LAW adapters are hitting the market pretty bad too.
It's all over the place. Fake Aimpoints, Trijicons, Law Adapters, Noveske Rails. If it has some money in it, the Chinese will rip it off and build a poor quality lookalike for the cheap-ass mall ninjas to feel good about themselves. At least with the above mentioned charging handle that the OP posted, it isn't marked as being a Raptor.

Back
Top Bottom