• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

great day on the river!

hoochfisher

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
21   1
Reaction score
hit the tullulah at 7:30 this morning. had a total of 44!!!! a mix of bows and browns and even one little brookie!

and no, i didnt have a total of 44, there was six of us. there was another stringer not pictured here as well.

- - - Updated - - -

this is gonna save me a boat load on groceries since my wife does the paleo diet!

Attachments

• DSCN0689.jpg
    DSCN0689.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 54
I was going to go fish there tomorrow, but I guess I wont now. The dang river must be empty...

Good time there.

still plenty more! we drove in and turn around at charlie's creek. started to fish our way back down, but never made it more then 150 yards past the first bridge! man it was a blast. i had my two brother in laws with me that had never trout fished and one of them had only been fishing once before in his life. both of them limited out yesterday.

i was fishing one pool thats easily seen from the road. i had crossed the river and was fishing from the opposite side of the road. this section of river was only about 15' wide. i had just taken a fish of the hook as a truck was coming up the road. they seen me putting a fish on the stringer and litterly cut the truck off before coming to a stop and had two people jump out and start fishing directly across from me! :mad: now i know full well this is public water and they have the right to do so, but we all know full well this is not proper public land etiquete. if there is someone in a spot already, you move on and find somewhere else. i intintionaly continued to cast right beside them, and kept catching fish while they did not. i could tell they were getting pissed about it. just about as pissed as i was for being crowded and fished on top of. :D they left after i itintionaly crossed there line twice and pulled there line to my side and cut there line free of mine, and tossed there rooster tail on the ground. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom