• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Great deal on a safe (trust me, I've been watching the sale prices)

This ginger fella and his "associate" handled all the delivering and removing of my old safe...

What sucks is I was stoked to get this on sale last month for $1699, at the time that was the lowest I'd seen it in 11 months. Then I see this today and was like WTH, but I still feel like I got a good deal at $200 more than the price is now...

SafeCracka SafeCracka
@PearlDiver
Removing of your old safe? I hereby state my newest endeavor. Safe,safe removal. I presently remove lead from the bottom of old sailboats. Im sure I'm qualified for this useful purpose

Cabela's will run their safes on sale periodicaly throughout the year. I just bought this one and in the end I got it for a song... This is the Liberty Colonial 50 and this is the cheapest I've seen, trust me, I've watched closely. Great safe, I love it. Comes with door panels, dehumidifier, outlets already installed and a light kit (only 2 wands, not enough but better than nothing). It's huge, 72" tall, not the 5 footer. High end digital lock, everything I wanted in one and it finally went on sale. Great value here for anyone in the market.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/LIBERTY-SAFE-OUTFITTER/1961661.uts
This is a good deal. I just bought 2 Colonial 50s locally from my Liberty/John Deere dealer last summer for $1599ea with electric kit but mine came with the 5 wand light kit. I highly recommend the 5 wand kit if you can get them to switch it over. It lights up every inch inside the safe. I also had them switch mine to S&G mechanical dial. I don't like the electric. I love these beasts. He even delivered both of them up into the house 26 miles from the store for $500. All I had to do was make a spot for them.

Back
Top Bottom