• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Great deal on Nato Jerry Cans - $19.99

Nice! I hadn't bought any of these for about 5 years now

Yeah me neither. These are not the Chinese knock-off "NATO style" cans, and they also have the "not for fuel use" sticker instead of it being stamped into the metal. I found a large thread on Arfcom about them, and the people that have already received them said the quality is excellent.

Yeah me neither. These are not the Chinese knock-off "NATO style" cans, and they also have the "not for fuel use" sticker instead of it being stamped into the metal. I found a large thread on Arfcom about them, and the people that have already received them said the quality is excellent.

You can't put fuel in them? Lol

You can't put fuel in them? Lol

Yes you can.

The idiot river polluters at the EPA released some regulation a few years ago that basically said retailers can only sell carb compliant gas cans - the cheap plastic ones that leak everywhere. That's when the price of NATO cans shot up because you could only get the used ones. So to get around the regulation and also ship these into the idiot leftard states, they started stamping the new ones not for fuel use and/or painting them different colors. You can see the disclaimer at the bottom of the page in the link that essentially says you can use these for fuel - wink/wink.

People just prefer the ones with the stickers since you can remove them and not worry about any hassle, which I've never heard of anyway.

Back
Top Bottom