• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Great New Holster for my Glock 22

Nicholas47

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
9   0
Reaction score
So there I was searching for some trades on the classifieds. I came across a listing for a Glock 22 with "awesome holster," or something along those lines. I was looking for a new holster for my Glock at the time so I checked it out. It was a Kydex-Raven/Chris Costa/whatever style holster in black. I thought about pitching xMONST3RxGx an offer for it. When I asked him about it he asked if I wanted a black. So I thought he just had several variations of the same holster. We got to talking and I learned that he makes them in his spare time. I ordered one through his paypal, and it was ready with pictures the next day. It was shipped 6 days later because he was waiting on more kydex for my double mag pouch he's making me. I needed the holster for this Wednesday so when he realized that it was going to take too long for the kydex, he overnighted me the holster. Still waiting on the mag pouches but Ill add the details onto this when its in my hands. I don't remember exactly how much the wait time was for a similar name brand holster, but it was over a month. and cost about $30 more than I paid. I don't work with kydex but I know a solid piece of equipment when I see one. The fit is very tight, but not too tight. I'm not one for product reviews all I can say is that I'm very impressed and it is by far my favorite holster. I use a safariland drop holster for work. In the past I used blackhawk serpas. Until now. I plan on getting another one from him for my back up weapon before I go out of town next time. Great holster. Great guy to deal with. Great deal. Here's his link and a few pics. Thanks for reading. Feel free to ask me any questions about my opinions n such. Details about ordering, pricing, weapon availability should be asked to him.
http://theoutdoorstrader.com/members/8171-xMONST3RxGx
holster 4.jpgholster 2.jpgholster 1a.jpgholster 3.jpg

Wow! Thanks a lot for the great review. Your mag pouch is going out tomorrow morning.

Thanks a lot for the order and let me know if you need anything else

Thanks!!

Not a problem, thanks for the great holster. I'll be using it in a match this weekend. 30 minutes of dry fires and I'm already quicker than with my safariland or blackhawk (I think). We'll find out this weekend. I'm blaming you if I have a crappy match. haha

Not a problem, thanks for the great holster. I'll be using it in a match this weekend. 30 minutes of dry fires and I'm already quicker than with my safariland or blackhawk (I think). We'll find out this weekend. I'm blaming you if I have a crappy match. haha

Lol Ok fair, Let me know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom