• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Greek banks prepare to raid deposits to avert collapse

Remember when Rick Perry was ridiculed for saying social security was a ponzi scheme? Of course he was ridiculed because he was telling the truth. I don't know enough about Perry to like him or dislike him, but he was right about that. We're borrowing just to pay SS right now because they have borrowed from it and busted it. They never had the right to borrow any of it, but they did, and I'm still being taxed a fair amount every month for that bull ****. I do not want social security. Why do I not have the option to opt out? It was the first Obamacare. A bull **** scheme to force us to buy something even if we don't want it. I know some people like FDR but I can't stand him. He was one of the most unconstitutional presidents we've ever had. We were also supposed to revert back to paying our taxes at tax time instead of them drawing from our checks every week to "pay for the war" but oh no, once they got used to getting their hands on our money immdiately they were not about to revert back to the old way. Then came social security...for the common good of course...end of this rant.

Think it was, GERALD FORD, we believe it was him that signed a bill to use SS to fund give ways....

Greek banks are preparing to raid deposits to avert collapse.The greek government is going to give in their own words
a "haircut" to depositers accounts of around 30%. I GUESS THE CYPRUS TEST RUN WAS A SUCCESS AND BAIL INS ARE
HERE TO SAVE US ALL ! DONT WORRY "It Can't happen here"

ironically, there has been a plan here to take people's 401k accounts since at least 2009

Remember when Rick Perry was ridiculed for saying social security was a ponzi scheme? Of course he was ridiculed because he was telling the truth. I don't know enough about Perry to like him or dislike him, but he was right about that. We're borrowing just to pay SS right now because they have borrowed from it and busted it. They never had the right to borrow any of it, but they did, and I'm still being taxed a fair amount every month for that bull ****. I do not want social security. Why do I not have the option to opt out? It was the first Obamacare. A bull **** scheme to force us to buy something even if we don't want it. I know some people like FDR but I can't stand him. He was one of the most unconstitutional presidents we've ever had. We were also supposed to revert back to paying our taxes at tax time instead of them drawing from our checks every week to "pay for the war" but oh no, once they got used to getting their hands on our money immdiately they were not about to revert back to the old way. Then came social security...for the common good of course...end of this rant.

SS was never meant to be anything but another stream of revenue to the federal gov't...partly why the retirement age was set at 65 in a time when few people lived past 60...

ironically, there has been a plan here to take people's 401k accounts since at least 2009

Yep, consolidate the entire amount then re-distribute as the leadership sees fit since we are incompetent of managing our own finances.....

It was the Obama administration that first suggested this publicly.

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom