• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Groundhogs Taste good ( Kimchee humor )

kimchee45

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
0   0
Reaction score
… cartoon series about a time-travelling dog and his pet boy, Sherman. Using Peabody's "Wayback Machine", the pair would take jaunts through history, and usually wind up instrumental in making events come out "right", i.e., the way they're depicted in history books. [ i.e. "The Communist Way" ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all know that "Sherman", the retarded boy, grew up to be just one of the gang of leftist self assumed elites that desire to rule the more intelligent folk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Peabody exposits ...

"Did you know that 'Groundhogs' were, not only edible, but were delicious ?

Sherman replied, "No. They are just a shadow."

"No, Sherman, you are an idiot.

It is true. Now, Sherman, let us climb into the "Wayback Machine" and journey back to Rural Tipton County in the late 40s.

"No, Sherman, not the 1840s, that is the episode of KIMCHEEs Great Grandmother.

I am talking about the late 1940s where our protagonist learns to eat Groundhog."

Mr. KIMCHEE was tasked with adding to the family provender when and how he could.

Sometimes it involved the hated task of removing edible weeds from the family garden. Nobody knew, at that juncture, that the weeds were edible, and so were left on the ground to further the health of the garden area.

Mr. KIMCHEE went fishing, one fine early Spring day, at a small farm retention pond a half mile away. He enjoyed himself, immensely, by collecting a heavy stringer-full of Large Blue-Gills.

As he, in his pre-teens, trundled his way back home, staggering under the weight of his provender of fish on a stringer, he was attacked by a vicious Groundhog !

Or, so he thought. It turned out that our protagonist had by, mere happenstance, stumbled between the youthful Groundhog, and its comforting burrow.

The frightened young lad, used his "Chinese Imported" Bamboo Cane-pole to whack and stun the teenage Groundhog, into insensibility, and slayed it with a big rock.

Dragging his trophy home, he encountered his Father who counseled, "You killed it, you clean it, and I'll cook it. "

Our hero did, and he did, and it was delicious.

EPILOG ...

No. It did not taste like Chicken, which our hero despises to this day. Raison de etre, that is another story.

It tasted like "Rocket J. Squirrel", but that is, also, another episode, for another day.

[I do hope nobody is offended. If this is offensive, please let me know. ]

did I miss some deeper meaning or subtle reference? cause I have no ****ing idea what I just read

~~~~

Please, kind person or personage, I am terribly sorry that you are confused.

It was NOT my intention to confuse anyone.

This was a story of a Nine year old boy, Me , on a fishing jaunt that turned into an attack by an enraged juvenile Groundhog, which turned into a hunting trip for our dauntless forager.

The story has excitement. It has danger, the Groundhog teeth, two uppers and two lowers, are constantly growing, and must be constantly used to prevent them from growing through the skull of same animal. This is true of all members of Rodentia. I also forgot to mention that those teeth were popping, as the groundhog expressed its anger at being interrupted during its activity.

The story has Fishing. It has a sudden and surprising opportunity to provide another meal for the family, and thus ... HUNTING !

It has PRIMITIVE WEAPONS ! Yes ! A "Stick", AKA, Cane Pole, and a "Stone", AKE, a conveniently handy rock.

~~~

I trust this explains why I decided to share this exciting story from 'Yester-year'.

Back
Top Bottom