• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Royal Standard Poodles miss the good ole hunting times and want to get back into the woods.

Dusharoone

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
69   0
Reaction score
Royal Standard Poodles are great retrievers/hunters and miss the good ole hunting times, they want to get back into the woods.
They love the woods and water, What are your thoughts.

Attachments

• 22758.jpeg
    22758.jpeg
    190.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20315.jpeg
    20315.jpeg
    200.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 19115.jpeg
    19115.jpeg
    240.5 KB · Views: 15
I have a wheaten/poodle mix (Whoodle). Rescued her from a puppy mill. Smarter than most humans I know these days an instinctive hunter and an amazing companion to my children, very protective of my kids but also extremely gentle! When she gets in the woods lakes and mud holes though talk about a pain in the ass to brush out!🤣😂

I have a wheaten/poodle mix (Whoodle). Rescued her from a puppy mill. Smarter than most humans I know these days an instinctive hunter and an amazing companion to my children, very protective of my kids but also extremely gentle! When she gets in the woods lakes and mud holes though talk about a pain in the ass to brush out!🤣😂
Thats so true bath time, But you should know that mud at the lake is a delicacy. What mine think

I have a golden doodle that is a phenomal dog. He loves playing in the lake and though he's not trained for it he would be a great duck dog or any kind of hunting dog. I love that dog I need to buy a female poodle because I want to be able to keep some of his puppies because he's that good if a dog

Thats so true bath time, But you should know that mud at the lake is a delicacy. What mine think

I have a golden doodle that is a phenomal dog. He loves playing in the lake and though he's not trained for it he would be a great duck dog or any kind of hunting dog. I love that dog I need to buy a female poodle because I want to be able to keep some of his puppies because he's that good if a dog
we have a new litter in the oven will be done end of June and ready to go end of sept

I'll have to break down and buy one eventually. Lol I'll have to save up for 6 months to be able to afford one. Maybe I'll luck up and find an adult female one day that I can get cheaper than a puppy because I have way too many gun addictions at the moment lol

we have a new litter in the oven will be done end of June and ready to go end of sept
I love anything poodle, a spaniel that originated from the poodle. Irish water spaniels also here is something cool
The hunters in Germany and France used the Poodle as a gun dog and as a retriever of waterfowl and to sniff out truffles laying underground in the woods. The French started using the breed as a circus performer because of the dog's high intelligence and trainability.

They are extremely smart. Well the actual poodle anyway. They have the miniature and tea cup and all that and I've had a few family members who had those. Still good dogs but not nearly as intelligent.

Back
Top Bottom