• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

growing beard

Mine grows slow as hell, started it about two weeks ago but already had a short stache and goatee. Gonna shave it in a few weeks and leave a bad ass Wyatt Earp stache, because. wyatt_earp.jpg

I've had a beard since my Navy days but always short hair. Even though I grew up in the hippy age I've never had long hair. I'm bucking the system havent had a haircut in 6 months. Working on the pony tail so I can slater pine tar on it like the olden days.

Traditionally, people willing to stand up for what they felt was right, whether they were right or wrong have always had big beards...Like this one.
John_Brown_Painting.JPG

Now doesn't he look better with a beard?
beardless.jpgJohn_Brown_picture.JPG

Last edited:
I've had a beard since my Navy days but always short hair. Even though I grew up in the hippy age I've never had long hair. I'm bucking the system havent had a haircut in 6 months. Working on the pony tail so I can slater pine tar on it like the olden days.

So, Cap'n Teach. In this day and age, where to you find yer cannon fuses?

When I got out of the service, my wife wanted me to grow a beard. Go figure. Back then I cared, so I did.
Now she hates goatees, so guess what I have? ;)

Yea, I said service. That's for all you low speed, high drag, no can do, wanna-bee, know it all, puke bags who think you're all that you can be. Now you can sound off on the internet while sucking down your kids kiwi-strawberry juice boxes and eating your 4th twinkie of the morning.
lol

whats with the last portion of your post!

Back
Top Bottom