• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Growing Hemp in GA.

Should we finally end the ridiculous prohibition of hemp?

• Yes, please let's legalize freedom again.

• No, and I'm gonna explain my statist thoughts in the comments.

• Hemp Tacos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Industrial hemp can be Georgia's savior. Lend an ear to Ted Metz to hear the rest of the story,

upload_2018-11-3_22-17-42.jpeg

It was a joke bruh. I only smoke the high qual canadian hydro.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons nobody can have a constructive conversation about hemp as a useful crop. Immediate cheech and Chong jokes. I get that they are jokes. It just colors the conversation to the point hemp never gets taken seriously. Wasnt getting on to you or anything. The comments just helped make the point is all.

Edit... sorry meant to quote bulletslinger not you.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons nobody can have a constructive conversation about hemp as a useful crop. Immediate cheech and Chong jokes. I get that they are jokes. It just colors the conversation to the point hemp never gets taken seriously. Wasnt getting on to you or anything. The comments just helped make the point is all.

Edit... sorry meant to quote bulletslinger not you.

The reason hemp never gets the conversation is because big money pays our elected overlords to not talk about it.

I'm with you. I mean if hemp actually got you high it would be funny. But since it doesn't it just doesn't make any sense that's where everyones mind instantly goes. Unless you're ironically joking about getting high on hemp to make fun of morons who think you can. Which I'm guilty of doing.

Back
Top Bottom