Growing Hemp in GA.

Should we finally end the ridiculous prohibition of hemp?

• Yes, please let's legalize freedom again.

• No, and I'm gonna explain my statist thoughts in the comments.

• Hemp Tacos

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes but if you drink that 70$ worth of scotch you will get alcohol poisoning and die. Nobody has ever died from smoking any amount of marijuana, which isn’t what the entire thread is about to begin with,

Yes but if you drink that 70$ worth of scotch you will get alcohol poisoning and die. Nobody has ever died from smoking any amount of marijuana, which isn’t what the entire thread is about to begin with,
I have consumed thousands of ounces of scotch in my lifetime and only had some hangovers that made me wish I were dead.
And this is the ODT, where thread themes are irrelevant. :)

This thread is actually about Hemp, people keep talking about marijuana because they don't know the difference.

Edit: nevermind, I read "isn't" as "is". I was like look at this guy :lol:

As of today Farm Bill 2018 is signed and in the books. Hemp is now 50 state legal, on the Federal level anyway. I have someone close to me who suffers from migraines so I've been reading about hemp and CBD for a couple of years. Over half the states have at least some level of hemp acceptance already. Georgia is not among them. Georgia views all cannabis as weed regardless of THC level. Though it has failed in years past I suspect our state legislature will pass something this year that more or less matches the Fed.

Today's hemp strains coming out of Colorado and Oregon are nothing like the tall, lanky industrial stuff imported from overseas in years past. It's going to be interesting to see what happens as hemp flower becomes more prevalent. The buds look and smell just like any other weed. Is there any sort of field test for THC level? Testing is the only way LE will be able to tell the difference and there's no way they have the resources to send every dime bag to ATL to tested to see if its +/- the .03% THC threshold.

As of today Farm Bill 2018 is signed and in the books. Hemp is now 50 state legal, on the Federal level anyway. I have someone close to me who suffers from migraines so I've been reading about hemp and CBD for a couple of years. Over half the states have at least some level of hemp acceptance already. Georgia is not among them. Georgia views all cannabis as weed regardless of THC level. Though it has failed in years past I suspect our state legislature will pass something this year that more or less matches the Fed.

Today's hemp strains coming out of Colorado and Oregon are nothing like the tall, lanky industrial stuff imported from overseas in years past. It's going to be interesting to see what happens as hemp flower becomes more prevalent. The buds look and smell just like any other weed. Is there any sort of field test for THC level? Testing is the only way LE will be able to tell the difference and there's no way they have the resources to send every dime bag to ATL to tested to see if its +/- the .03% THC threshold.
What is the level of THC needed for effective CBD oils?

Most CBD oils have negligible amounts of THC if any.
I have seen the effect of cbd oil on a child first hand with an epileptic type condition & the correction period is almost instant. I have heard but not seen first hand it being used for pain control & autism with similar benefits.

Most CBD oils have negligible amounts of THC if any.
I have seen the effect of cbd oil on a child first hand with an epileptic type condition & the correction period is almost instant. I have heard but not seen first hand it being used for pain control & autism with similar benefits.
That's what I thought. So what's the concern again? Crops are 'certified' in other states. Georgia can do the same.

Back
Top Bottom