GTA V

hurry!!! i just got a email from gamestop saying they will buy back my copy of gta5 and give me a wopping 30 dollars in store credit!!!!! awesome!!! /sarcasm :rolleyes:

anyone do the weedsmoking missions with franklin yet? haha, ****s weak for him!! not fixing up any cars though. dont see a point when you can steal em for free lol. did the missions where you do the stock market fixing and made some money off it, should dumped everything from all 3 guys in it, but didnt think about it till after the fact.

trying to finish story mode before multiplayer comes out, i doubt that will happen though haha.

lol, i guess im just slow at this game. im doing all the question mark missions before the story line ones. and freeroam and have fun every now and then lol. i need to break into the military base and go steal a jet tonight anyways. im 44% now i think.

and there is a reported bug of stolen cars dissapearing from your garages. it happened to me, stole the corvette looking car off the movie lot and put it in my garage, switched guys then when i switched back and went to go get it it was gone.

lol, i guess im just slow at this game. im doing all the question mark missions before the story line ones. and freeroam and have fun every now and then lol. i need to break into the military base and go steal a jet tonight anyways. im 44% now i think.

and there is a reported bug of stolen cars dissapearing from your garages. it happened to me, stole the corvette looking car off the movie lot and put it in my garage, switched guys then when i switched back and went to go get it it was gone.

When you go to steal the jet take a fast car and don't stop until you get to the jet.

Back
Top Bottom