GTA V

i was planning on taking a plane/helocopter from the regular airfield and parachuting (HALO style) in to get it :)

true ODT operator style ya know :cool:

Do I need to do a specific mission to get the parachute? It isn't in stock at the store. I thought it would unlock after flight school, but I was wrong.

i still havent been able to steal a jet. ive gotten one off the ground a couple times but i get shot down almost right away. after tuesday i dont know how much ill be playing single player.

i still havent been able to steal a jet. ive gotten one off the ground a couple times but i get shot down almost right away. after tuesday i dont know how much ill be playing single player.

Bob and weave brother. Bob and weave.lol. I think those rockets got me on my first five or six attempts.

I'm down for ODT xbox gang! Also, HALO jump on to the base! start as high as you can and just glide into the hanger and hop in, the tanks don't get there that fast. But make sure you bought the airport hanger to store your jet or whatever. The jets take off pretty quick on there so you don't need to taxi it out, just throttle up and go.

Back
Top Bottom