• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guess it's time to build a new stadium...

Falcon will get there. This is about the end of the dynasty for the Pats. They broke into the big leagues by beating the Rams in one of the most exciting SBs ever, and they will go out beating them in a 10 point snooze-fest (sorry, defensive battle).

I can't see Brady being successful another year, and I'm hoping he doesn't try. He should just go out on a high note. And more importantly, Belichick is the oldest coach in the NFL right now. He may stick around to get a non-Brady Pats team off the ground, but he's gotta be thinking retirement as well.

Plus, the Pats changed the dynamic of the NFL too well. Any team can win in any year. They will be the last real 'dynasty' team in the game during my life. I think we're going to see more variety in who is hot each year, and the Falcons certainly have the ability to do it.

Falcon will get there. This is about the end of the dynasty for the Pats. They broke into the big leagues by beating the Rams in one of the most exciting SBs ever, and they will go out beating them in a 10 point snooze-fest (sorry, defensive battle).

I can't see Brady being successful another year, and I'm hoping he doesn't try. He should just go out on a high note. And more importantly, Belichick is the oldest coach in the NFL right now. He may stick around to get a non-Brady Pats team off the ground, but he's gotta be thinking retirement as well.

Plus, the Pats changed the dynamic of the NFL too well. Any team can win in any year. They will be the last real 'dynasty' team in the game during my life. I think we're going to see more variety in who is hot each year, and the Falcons certainly have the ability to do it.

I wish I could share in your optimism. Hard to predict when a dynasty is done and dusted. Plenty of coaches stay in the business as long as they can especially when they are at the top.

I just hope Brady has the sense to pack it in after this and give another QB a shot while Belichick is still there.

LOVED SEEING THE PATS WIN IN ATL! hahaha.

Almost as good as watching them beat ATL 2 years ago.

Brady has 4 fingers left for rings, he's not going anywhere.

LOVED SEEING THE PATS WIN IN ATL! hahaha.

Almost as good as watching them beat ATL 2 years ago.

Brady has 4 fingers left for rings, he's not going anywhere.

He struggled all year. Heck, he struggled in the SB. He's a rich old man these days with a family to raise. He's done the best he's going to do and it's time for him to retire. Anything else would be pure selfishness.

Yeah, but the Dallas and Pittsburgh dynasty all lasted less than a decade. The Pats have been at the top for almost a generation.

Just like everything else, they stretched the definition of what 'dynasty' means.

And yes, the Falcons absolutely have the ability to do it... as in win a Super Bowl. Any year, any team in the NFL does. There's a lot of things that I detest about the modern NFL, but they wanted 'parity' and they got it in spades.

Back
Top Bottom