Status
Not open for further replies.

dakota port

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
178   0
Reaction score
i have war going on over who shall dominate my edc
i got a nice set of wood grips and a hogue soft rubber grips. both feel comfortable and good in hand

on another note what type of grips do you prefer on your carry guns? wood or rubber or another material?

Last edited:
im looking at the hogue wraparounds for my p226. i love the look of the wood though, i call those "church" grips though lol. they are purty.

just rollin stock grips right now though.

im looking at the hogue wraparounds for my p226. i love the look of the wood though, i call those "church" grips though lol. they are purty.

just rollin stock grips right now though.

i got the stock ones too, they just seemed "cheap" to me with a gun as pricey as the 226.
the hogue wraparounds are great as long as your fingers land in the right place with them

While I love nicely figured hardwood, for a carry weapon a textured set of resin or polymer grips fill the bill for a sweaty/wet hand.

i got the stock ones too, they just seemed "cheap" to me with a gun as pricey as the 226.
the hogue wraparounds are great as long as your fingers land in the right place with them

http://www.hoguestore.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=23_44

i been looking for what seems like hours at grips lol. need to get paid lol, gonna pick up a set of wraparounds, and im looking at the aluminum grips right now for it... felt one with the aluminum grips and it feels awesome on the 226.

the one i want.
http://www.hoguestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=23_44_543_709&products_id=7640

Last edited:
I like smooth grips because my clothes slide over them better and don't get caught on them like rubber grips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom