• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Selling Question

I like well lit areas with cameras. I've had trades where the trader insisted I come to their house... and I will if they are well respected trader but I try to not go alone.

I've met at the home of a trusted home-based FFL and the personal residence of two fully vetted traders who were unable to travel at the time - all others in public areas. I'm not too paranoid about locations - I ALWAYS trust my instincts (based on experience) and have had nothing but pleasant transactions in the last 12 years.

Edited to add - there's never been a deal on here too tempting for me to not be careful, but again, only positive experiences on the ones that came to fruition.

Sent from my 6165S using Tapatalk

I use to live 1 mile from there down Hickory Grove right before you get to the new toll express lanes entrance. You turn right before that in a subdivision down that road. My X still lives there with my two sons. It's not that bad of an area but the McDonald's isn't the best place yeah. LOL Don't ever eat there!

Do not meet at McDonalds's @ Windy Hill and I-75. Trust me.

I use to live 1 mile from there down Hickory Grove right before you get to the new toll express lanes entrance. You turn right before that in a subdivision down that road. My X still lives there with my two sons. It's not that bad of an area but the McDonald's isn't the best place yeah. LOL Don't ever eat there!
bunny-mascot.gif

Back
Top Bottom