• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun Shops in the Ghetto

I worked for Allen back when I was in college. Late 90s I think. Bought the last Kimber 1911 they had. Still have it. Howard was the store manager, great guy.

I remember those days. Where i met him too. Whatever happened to Brian Goldman?
I think Brian ended up in Atlanta selling pharmaceuticals.
I really miss Arvin’s, Allen was great guy. Speaking of goin in the back did you ever “test it out” through the hole in the floor? 😂

I did. We had some earmuffs hanging on a hook. We had a customer bring a questionable pistol in and I got to be the one who had to test it. Was never more nervous about pulling the trigger.

I worked for Allen back when I was in college. Late 90s I think. Bought the last Kimber 1911 they had. Still have it. Howard was the store manager, great guy.

I think Brian ended up in Atlanta selling pharmaceuticals.

I did. We had some earmuffs hanging on a hook. We had a customer bring a questionable pistol in and I got to be the one who had to test it. Was never more nervous about pulling the trigger.
So....you were Arvin's Chumlee.

There's a pawn shop in the ghetto in North Warner Robins called Tony's Pawn. Nothing but huge ghetto wheels with worn out tires wrapped around them, used car audio, department store jewelry and fashion watches oh ...and TVs . Point is I couldn't believe they took any of that bull**** in pawn to begin with. Literally nothing in the whole shop I would want for free.
you jus don't undustan dem rimses. Dey hi dolla.

Back
Top Bottom