Quiet Riot Firearms
Coe Firearms Company
Eagles Landing Gun & Pawn
E Pawn Stockbridge
M3 Armory
AmChar Georgia
Harris-Tucker Jewelry, Gun & Pawn
Highway 81 Pawn & Gun

There's a pawn shop in the ghetto in North Warner Robins called Tony's Pawn. Nothing but huge ghetto wheels with worn out tires wrapped around them, used car audio, department store jewelry and fashion watches oh ...and TVs . Point is I couldn't believe they took any of that bull**** in pawn to begin with. Literally nothing in the whole shop I would want for free.
I bought a Model 36 Smith revolver from Tony. It's when Kip worked there.

If in clayton co might as well go on down to Eds in Stockbridge. Not the ghetto....ah.. scratch that.
Maybe not any deals in there but I go through regular since they are in my hood. Usually have a ok inventory.
When I lived in Jonesboro I used to go there at least once a month for a while.
I was able to get some very good deals on LEO trade-in Remington 870's and a Beretta 92.
They also used to give me a break on transfer fees, but that's been a few years now.

When I lived in Jonesboro I used to go there at least once a month for a while.
I was able to get some very good deals on LEO trade-in Remington 870's and a Beretta 92.
They also used to give me a break on transfer fees, but that's been a few years now.
I can get get a fair deal on ffl/ transfer. Kim who takes care of glock sales and Phil who does some light smith work are both great people to deal with.

I miss the cheap transfers. Last month I got something sent to a place in Newnan they charged me 40 or 45 bucks.
seinfeld-kramer.gif

Back
Top Bottom