• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun store observation

TREYM

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
91   0
Reaction score
Have you ever been in a shop and swear you're not going back but go anyway just to be reminded why you swore not to go.
Well today I did. The one person I tried to deal with was more rude than the last time I was there. I won't name any names but
it is in Lawrenceville and it initials are Bullseye. I won't say that everyone there is rude, but the one person I had the pleasure
of meeting was a douche. Take it as you will, this is my opinion and by no means am I trying to keep you from going there.
I just had to vent and this seemed like the perfect place to do so. I had my 9 year old daughter with me so I kept my mouth shut,
paid for what I wanted and left. Thanks for listening and letting me vent. Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

I have never had a problem with sales people at gun stores. They are all extremely nice to me.

There is a gun range out in Woodstock that I called a few times to ask questions. They were rude as hell and super short every time I called. When I worked retail, I had a manager that told me smile when I am on the phone because the caller will notice. I was always thinking, BS. Well, he was right. If you are short and act like you dont want to be there, then Im not interested in your business!

they maybe just tired because of having to say (no, we ain't got nome more ar's ,ammo , clips) cash register burnout can cause ptsd , lol:cool:

I did buy what I wanted. It was not worth causing a scene in the middle of a busy store. I just know I will not go back.They were busy because of the range. They are like
every other gun store and don't have any guns left. They have Glocks, revolvers and Kimbers. I just thought I would stop by and see if they had anything interesting. They did
have some no name AK mags for $24.99 if anyone needs any. I did buy a few because I have not seen any anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom