Guns in the movies Bs

How about when they are using a lever gun....they never seem to have a round chambered, but have to lever it right before they shoot. Sgt York is portrayed using a German gun, but he
used a 45 (I think). On another note, they always use American tanks and pretend they are German....Billy the Kid was not left-handed. etc etc

This for sure. They do it for the pistols and shotguns too. They have to rack it for the dramatic effect even when there should be one in the chamber. I guess most people just don't care but it has ruined movies for me before. I care about attention to detail.

Something they screw up even worse...snake bites and even snake species...They use everything from ball pythons to cornsnakes to play the part of "deadly" serpents. And never accurately depict the effects of a bite.

The one I hate the most is "Swamp People" where their .22 rifle keeps changing from a Marlin to a Ruger to a Remington and back again while they are shooting a gator! I freaking hate that!

Thought I was the only one that gets upset about this.
He'll obviously have a bolt action when the gator is on the line, but when he shoots, it's always a semi auto...

I love movies on the syfy channel where it's so obvious that the guns are rubber prop guns with CGI muzzle flashes added in and no movement whatsoever of the slide.

like this pic from a movie I was watching on there... LOL missing anything buddy??

100MEDIA$IMAG1188 (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom