• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guns & Watches Whatcha Got?

Awesome thread! I love watches almost as much as guns. I don’t have any high end watches, but I still have a great admiration for them. My watches, like my guns are not safe queens; they are used. I have a few Seikos, Citizens, Invictas and Fossils. Currently wearing a Samsung Gear S3. My biggest requirement now is that it has to be big enough I can read it without reading glasses! Getting to be slim picking....not the watches fault! Look forward to following this thread.

Ok, been a while but I still flip through this post every now and again. This thread, and the ODT in general have me headed down another slippery slope. I've read threads elsewhere but want to get opinions here as well. I am fairly new to watches and generally wear pilot watches but have been eyeing divers lately. I am big on versatility and therefore need a slim profile. Any recommendations on thin divers under 1k? Used is obviously acceptable (why else be on odt amirite) thanks in advance

Ok, been a while but I still flip through this post every now and again. This thread, and the ODT in general have me headed down another slippery slope. I've read threads elsewhere but want to get opinions here as well. I am fairly new to watches and generally wear pilot watches but have been eyeing divers lately. I am big on versatility and therefore need a slim profile. Any recommendations on thin divers under 1k? Used is obviously acceptable (why else be on odt amirite) thanks in advance
Slim, nice divers under $1k are tough. I can find plenty of nice slim divers over $1k and plenty of divers under $1k that are anything but slim. If these were my requirements, I would look at a used Oris 65 diver. There are plenty of different model's to choose from and they are all very nice looking, classy divers. You will be right at the 850-1,000 mark used, and you will have to do some searching, but it will be a diver that you can wear almost anywhere.
Oris-Divers-65-BiCo-BW-9.jpg
ORIS_DIVERS_SIXTY_FIVE_FACE.jpg
Oris-Divers-65-Green-Leather-On-Dock.jpg
Oris-Divers-Sixty-Five-42mm-Blue-Dial-Baselworld-2016-4.jpg
Oris-65-bronze-bezel-6.jpg

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f74/thin-diver-4576685.html

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f74/thinnest-legit-dive-watch-3958946.html

I need to post some photos but one of the best quotes that I use is s never take advice from man that does not wear a watch, for a man that does not wear a watch has no mark of time, therefore is not prepared to put his mark on time

Back
Top Bottom