• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gussied Up 10/22 vs. Ruger Precision Rimfire vs. "Whatcha got?"

Expand Your Title...

Gussied Up 10/22 vs. Ruger Precision Rimfire vs. "What cha got"??

Tacsol,
Green Mountain
Clark
ER Shaw
Stock Barrel
Etc...

I would like to see a FVSR vs RPRimfire.

The CCI SV does awesome in my FVSR.
Savage correct??

I just picked up a RAR Target model (bull barrel and laminated stock) and can not wait to try it out.. I have experience with the 22 WMR model of the same gun and it LOVES the 30 gr CCI V-Max. All these guns can shoot better than me I am sure.. Moment of squirrel head and I am good to go..

I didn’t take pictures but I shot my 10/22 with hogue stock, ER Shaw 16.5” barrel, VQ hammer, and a fixed 4x Bushnell Banner scope at 25 yards and was shooting less than one inch groups with CCI MINIMAGS at 25 yards indoors.

My brand new Ruger RPR was shooting 1/2” with CCI selects and a Bushnell 3x9x40 scope (both have the circle-x reticle). It was somewhat wider with the mini mags but tightened up significantly with the Selects.

Both rifles shoot better than my crappy eyes can see.

Do you need to break-in a .22 barrel?

I'm guessing not, and don't want to open up another can of worms, but inquiring minds want to know!

Thanks for posting up something worthwhile. This is the kind a stuff I love to read about. Real world experiences with a method and results. We have a decent sized shoot planned for the near future and there will be more than a couple ruger .22s involved.I'll try to post up some similar test pics, results and opinions. Got some Aguia, CCI, Greentag stuff, Federal and so forth.Outdoors everything will be 50 yds.I love wearing out the homemade tree we have making my buddies m&p look silly.

Back
Top Bottom