• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GWCL renewal, Gwinnett....

My daughter finally stepped up and went through all of the hassles that Fulton County Probate requires after my badgering her for 6 months- she went in person and paid the fees, fingerprinting at the APD, application, etc. back in October and is still waiting for her GWL which is supposed to be mailed to her.

Question: Why do you have to include a SASE?

Answer: Cause they are too f-ing lazy to print out an envelope with your name on it.
It was for the temporary (which I got). Even though the temporary cost an extra dollar, apparently they can only afford to front the postage on ONE envelope. :rolleyes:

What a pain in the arse for you! I just got mine renewed in Hall County that was originally issued in Forsyth. Filled out the form online, got a confirmation #, called to try and setup an appointment and she said, no, once you get to the courthouse call us and we’ll get you in. I asked well how long will I have to wait, she said less than an hour. Took a Friday off, got there about 9:30, called and she said come on in. Filled out my paperwork, picture taken, paid my $30 bucks and in/out in 15min. 4 weeks later it came in the mail.

Back
Top Bottom