Had a Remington 700 AD today.

The point of this thread is to point out that any mechanical device can fail and the persecution of the Remington Walker and X-Mark Pro triggers is ridiculous. It's not like it can't happen with other triggers. There is nothing wrong with Timney triggers. In fact they are great. This one just broke. **** happens!

Only in the south will people argue in favor of an ND. Do whatever you want man. Go have NDs every day if you'd like. Just please keep your guns pointed in a safe direction.

And only a northerner would make such a ridiculous comment and be wrong at the same time.

Yeah I'm the liberal while you guys are campaigning for the guy that shot a gun unintentionally. That's a good look for gun owners...

We are campaigning for a guy who put a bullet downrange earlier than expected due to mechanical failure. Cmon man just admit you read the OP wrong. You probably thought he put a bullet though his roof when he accidentally bumped the trigger. Right? Or do you really think the scenario Bear44 Bear44 has now added more detail to was negligent? If so enlighten us all please.

i aint on nobody's side and aint blaming nobody, but by military standards it would be considered a ND...finger on the trigger when it went off is why...even after the weapon gets sent in and found the trigger was at fault it would still be a ND, you just wouldn't get in trouble for it lol. an AD is when a gun goes off with no human interference on the trigger. like those (browning?) shotguns that would slamfire when racking a round, that is a AD.

i would bring the gun back to the smith that did the work and hold him accountable. ill bet a paycheck its nothing to do with the rifle or the timney trigger, its something the smith did. polished something to much or took off to much metal on a part. and after time wore off causing the trigger to release to early.

Some folks just can't admit when they're wrong.

:nod:..........Give him a break Bear........He's CONCERNED! :lol:

Concerned Troll.jpg

Back
Top Bottom