• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anyone been to second half sports grill off exit 296 on i75.. Look at these pics of his wings!!!

I have family in Buffalo so I'm up there quite a bit. Anchor Bar is good for one visit - so you can say you've been there. Wings are about a 6.5 on a scale of 10. Way over priced 12.00 for ten. Folks in Buffalo agree the better wings are at Duffs. They are good. Notice I didn't say the best wings are at Duffs. There are so many places in Western New York that serve great wings it's a toss up.

Great wings can be found anywhere as TraderJoseph has proven. I'm looking forward to trying this place. Thanks for the heads up.
Let us know what you think in the thread... His other wings are great but you must try the sweet red

I have family in Buffalo so I'm up there quite a bit. Anchor Bar is good for one visit - so you can say you've been there. Wings are about a 6.5 on a scale of 10. Way over priced 12.00 for ten. Folks in Buffalo agree the better wings are at Duffs. They are good. Notice I didn't say the best wings are at Duffs. There are so many places in Western New York that serve great wings it's a toss up.

Great wings can be found anywhere as TraderJoseph has proven. I'm looking forward to trying this place. Thanks for the heads up.

Anchor Bar or ok, and Duffs are great. The best are Mammosiers in Hamburg, or Bar Bill in East Aroura! Try them next time you are up that! Grew up in Buffalo.

Tried the wings on the recommendations posted here. Wings were OK, not great. The bad thing was I took my wife and was surrounded by chain smoking people who looked like rejects from a methadone clinic. If you enjoy ok food consumed in a haze of cigarette smoke, this is the place for you!!

Tried the wings on the recommendations posted here. Wings were OK, not great. The bad thing was I took my wife and was surrounded by chain smoking people who looked like rejects from a methadone clinic. If you enjoy ok food consumed in a haze of cigarette smoke, this is the place for you!!
Welcome to the trader, did you try the sweet reds?
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom