• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anyone else ever found a gun in the road?

Found a very nice pellet gun in the middle of the road a couple of years ago. It was a pump up pistol and a nice shooter. About all I can afford to shot now is a pellet gun.

No but I have found 6 in the past year at the bar/club i work at, now i have to pat down and wand everybody that enters, if i do find any i give it back to owner and have to put it in there cars, have a had a few just say keep it at the front door untill i leave

Last edited:
A friend of mine that I hunted, fished, and worked with laid his cased Rem 1100 on top of his car after a dove shoot. When he got home he check the car for his shotgun and then remembered laying on the roof of the car. He retraced his route home but never found that nice Rem 1100 Skeet gun.

No guns but my brother called yesterday to tell me about a Rolex he had just found! Had blood on it...said it bother him at all, it cleaned up real good lol

I found a really nice Mini 14 at a gun range in Dec '01. When the group I was shooting with showed up to the range, there's were a couple of older gents with a truck load of guns, most with tags still on them. We exchanged pleasantries and went on with our shooting. After we had been there about an hour, they packed up and headed to the bar. A little while later, my group was packing up to leave and I noticed a black soft case leaning against a post. I had just bought a 10/22 earlier that day and figured, hey, free case. It was nothing special, uncle Mike's $10 soft case. I picked it up and it was much heavier than an empty case should have been. Turned out to be a beautiful Mini 14. I knew it was belonged to the guys who had been shooting next to us, but had no idea who they were. I did remember that they had invited us all to the bar to have a few drinks with them. As luck would have it, we found the bar and they were still sitting there. The owner offered me $60 for returning it but I couldn't accept it. Just told him to have a Merry Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom