Has the internet killed the gun shows?

Yeah. i don't want to see the inventory of EVERY pawn shop within a 30 mile radius!
It seems every dealer at these shows are asking GunBroker prices, and there isn't any good gear either. Just MilSurp and crappy $12 nylon holsters.
If you want a $800 Springfield GI, a stun gun, and some gently used antlers go for it.
I'll stick to LGS and online. Not gonna pay 10 bucks to go to what has become a flea market. YMMV

I've seen used guns at shows that were only $20 less than a new one...at the same show!

I hear ya.. and it's 10 or 20 bucks to get in. Can't remember. I took my GF the last show I went to about a year ago. How the hell are they going to charge for large cans in short shorts to walk around?? Anyway, I just said to hell with em. I paid my sponsor fee here. As you can tell by my feedback score I have had a lot of transactions.. met great members.. and now have super fun toys I would have paid double for at the gun show. This site really is the Tits. 2 Days ago I was able to get some body armor for 100 bucks. I honestly love this place. For me it's been the facebook killer. it is at times, my condescending extended family. LOVE YOU A HOLES!

Back
Top Bottom