• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hatfields & McCoy's realty tv show on History Channel????

Don't waste your time its bad!!

I would have to agree. I tried to watch it one night (when nothing else was on) and it was.....um.....well.....yeah. I like how during the first episode when the narrator was introducing everyone to the audience he mentioned the "Matriarch" of the McCoy Family, then a few minutes later there the "matriarch" is being cussed out by his mom. I expected both families to have a little more class. The grandma with the gun scenes seemed pretty staged. There was person that I did find interesting: the McCoy daughter, she's not to bad. I'd take care of it.

I would have to agree. I tried to watch it one night (when nothing else was on) and it was.....um.....well.....yeah. I like how during the first episode when the narrator was introducing everyone to the audience he mentioned the "Matriarch" of the McCoy Family, then a few minutes later there the "matriarch" is being cussed out by his mom. I expected both families to have a little more class. The grandma with the gun scenes seemed pretty staged. There was person that I did find interesting: the McCoy daughter, she's not to bad. I'd take care of it.

um matriarch and "his" don't go together. I'm guessing the mom was the matriarch.

ma·tri·arch
/ˈmātrēˌärk/
Noun
1.A woman who is the head of a family or tribe.
2.An older woman who is powerful within a family or organization.

um matriarch and "his" don't go together. I'm guessing the mom was the matriarch.

ma·tri·arch
/ˈmātrēˌärk/
Noun
1.A woman who is the head of a family or tribe.
2.An older woman who is powerful within a family or organization.

My bad, you got me. Patriarch. However maybe that family is indeed run by a matriarch.

The two families have been working together for quite a while. My father used to work for a real estate and development company that sold some land in West Virginia and Kentucky to some McCoys. The construction company that built the shopping center on each piece of property was owned by some Hatfields. He said the two groups got along just fine and joked about the whole feud thing.

The Kevin Costner mini series was pretty good, it can be found on netflix

Yes, it was. So with that said let me pose this question: Who did you side with? That is, I know it was a shame that neither of the two families were capable of swallowing their pride a little after events started to unravel.

For me personally it was Randall McCoy. 1) because I'll take Kentucky over West Virginia and 2) Anderson Hatfield shouldn't have deserted.

Back
Top Bottom