• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Have the rules changed on the ODT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ephesians 4:29King James Version (KJV)
29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Ephesians 4:29New Living Translation (NLT)
29 Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.

Ephesians 5 [Full Chapter]

Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; ...

Ephesians 5:4King James Version (KJV)

4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

Last edited:
Ephesians 4:29King James Version (KJV)
29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Ephesians 4:29New Living Translation (NLT)
29 Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.

Chuck Berry- My DingALing- Circa 1964
My dingaling, my dingaling, I want you to play with my dingaling.

Alright, we have this thread of Vanguard complaining and throwing out bible verses, now it is about time for Bypass to have an I quit the ODT thread. This **** is on ****ing repeat.

What in the gosh darn feck is going on here? You bunch of friggin son of a biscuits are gonna mess this all up for us. Your dam gum horse hockey language isn't gonna be tolerated here. And if any of you fiddlesticks has a problem with that, you can just shut the front door. I don't give a flying fadoodle, I don't want to see any of your cursing around here.

^^this was sofa king funny -

At least Spider-man hasn't made an appearance.

Ask and ye shall receive!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom