• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Have the rules changed on the ODT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why profanity bothers so many people. Personal or racial attacks, I get it. if someone says that an inanimate object is a piece of ... you know what, who cares?

The ODT has always had a sick sense of humor sense I've been here. If you don't like it I think there is another forum out there that keeps things a little cleaner for it's members.

Didn't a bunch of guys here come together and donate parts and advice and help you build an AR?

He's going to return any parts donated by people that type with stars

someone just pointed it out. now everybodys butt hurt. good lord. i cuss up a storm myself. but i don't blow up everything i post with it. sorry it was mentioned. carry on. cuss your kids to sleep for all i care. lol

someone just pointed it out. now everybodys butt hurt. good lord. i cuss up a storm myself. but i don't blow up everything i post with it. sorry it was mentioned. carry on. cuss your kids to sleep for all i care. lol

Hell yeah.Hoss start a thread about cuss the guy above you.Oh yeah we get infractions for that.

Screenshot_2014-09-19-09-51-43.jpg

What in the gosh darn feck is going on here? You bunch of friggin son of a biscuits are gonna mess this all up for us. Your dam gum horse hockey language isn't gonna be tolerated here. And if any of you fiddlesticks has a problem with that, you can just shut the front door. I don't give a flying fadoodle, I don't want to see any of your cursing around here.
This kinda made me cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom