• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have y’all been to Five Guys Inflation and Fries

Dang! I must not get out enough anymore. A single patty bacon cheeseburger and large fries $20? Not even a drink at that price. And they expect a tip, too? I noped on out of there! Ridiculous.
View attachment 4819500
At over 2,300 calories before the half gallon of sugar water, let's face it, pricing most Americans out of their market is probably the best thing they can do.

They were never a great deal but the last time we went there will be the last time. Paying $44 for 3 burgers, one fry, 2 shakes & 1 drink while getting waited on by some disgruntled teen, no thanks.

There's been one put in near me. I drove by it the other day and thought, "Wonder what that is?" What's special about them?
the meat is good!! What I like best is that they will cook the burger medium rare....which indicates to me, that they provide high quality beef.....if a restaurant will not serve you a medium rare burger, they are afraid of quality of the meat they are selling....Longhorn would not serve me a medium rare burger.....I left, and have never been back....they obviously are afraid of the quality of the beef they serve....

1674494349937.png

the meat is good!! What I like best is that they will cook the burger medium rare....which indicates to me, that they provide high quality beef.....if a restaurant will not serve you a medium rare burger, they are afraid of quality of the meat they are selling....Longhorn would not serve me a medium rare burger.....I left, and have never been back....they obviously are afraid of the quality of the beef they serve....

They will do steaks, never seen many places do this for burgers. I know several years ago in Alabama anyway the health dept would NOT allow you to serve burgers medium rare due to potential public health risks.

They will do steaks, never seen many places do this for burgers. I know several years ago in Alabama anyway the health dept would NOT allow you to serve burgers medium rare due to potential public health risks.
not the case here in Georgia many places will cook a burger to medium rare....as for steaks, that wasn't where I was going....I know they(longhorn) will cook a steak medium rare

Back
Top Bottom