• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have y’all been to Five Guys Inflation and Fries

the meat is good!! What I like best is that they will cook the burger medium rare....which indicates to me, that they provide high quality beef.....if a restaurant will not serve you a medium rare burger, they are afraid of quality of the meat they are selling....Longhorn would not serve me a medium rare burger.....I left, and have never been back....they obviously are afraid of the quality of the beef they serve....
A medium rare burger? 🤢

Dang! I must not get out enough anymore. A single patty bacon cheeseburger and large fries $20? Not even a drink at that price. And they expect a tip, too? I noped on out of there! Ridiculous.
View attachment 4819500
6 bucks for a MF'in grilled cheese sammich.....that's 2 pieces of bread and a slice of cheese...LOL

To quote a famed ODT contributor….
Stop being poor.
Spending $6 for a grilled cheese sammi isn't how people get rich. That is how medium class people make their selves feel rich. I can afford to eat at Five Guys every day of the month but at those prices I'm not going to eat there once a year. I can fry a burger up in the cast iron skillet and often do, that will make you smack your mama in the mouth and I can do it for way less than 8 bucks. These days a lot of people are plastic rich. Meaning they have a medium income salary but owe that much in credit card debt and auto financing on top of that. SO GET OUT OF THIS EAR RIGHT CHEER! 😁

SO GET OUT OF THIS EAR RIGHT CHEER! 😁
maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom