• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have y’all been to Five Guys Inflation and Fries

Correct. Five guys prices due vary by location too. Here it’s like 17.83 for the “combo”. Which I still think is too high.

All this stuff is getting high I must be crazy or getting cheap.

I went to chick filet this week got a sandwich and a side salad (extra fee) it was 13.93.

Just all “fast food” unless you get a special or order off the cheaper menu smaller food items the prices are just bonkers.

I will say I’m guilty like most and eat out too much!!
I always take my own water....I'm not going to pay $2.69 for something that costs them less than $.25 to make....

I don't usually eat fast food, but the wife wanted me to stop at Burger King. A #1 Whopper meal was almost $10 and with cheese, it was almost $11

But they have the two whopper JR combos for 5 bucks each.

Yea any combo even at fast food main chains is 10 bucks, if you upgrade them Arbys can get 12-14.

Drinking water is key to saving money (and better health too)

These prices are just bonkers to me.

Supply and demand. When customers stop paying/buying then prices will come down. McD threatened to remove their "value" menu but so much backlash it stayed. When I east fast food - I just want fast/cheap fuel while traveling, etc. I go for the "deals" like Wendys 4 for $4 etc. or I go find a real local meat and three.

Supply and demand. When customers stop paying/buying then prices will come down. McD threatened to remove their "value" menu but so much backlash it stayed. When I east fast food - I just want fast/cheap fuel while traveling, etc. I go for the "deals" like Wendys 4 for $4 etc. or I go find a real local meat and three.
how that works.gif

Back
Top Bottom