• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have y’all been to Five Guys Inflation and Fries

got side swiped at Waffle House this morning.....drop your guard for a minute
20230128_091426.png
, and your going to get robbed!!! The House of all places.....$2.25 for a F*%%)ING cup of coffee.....good thing I didn't get the orange juice!!!

These places were meant to be treats, not staples. Too many eat out all the time. My daughter orders out every other night then complains about being broke. It takes every ounce of strength to not scream sometimes because I know her freezer and pantry are full but she's "too busy" to cook
My mom worked full time and a part time job and still cooked 6 nights a week, we got pizza or subs one day a week. I'm retired so I cook every night, rarely go out to eat, rarely leave the house anymore for that matter. As meat prices grow I can see the appeal to going to a childhood fast food place McD for a dbl cheez and fries

These places were meant to be treats, not staples. Too many eat out all the time. My daughter orders out every other night then complains about being broke. It takes every ounce of strength to not scream sometimes because I know her freezer and pantry are full but she's "too busy" to cook
My mom worked full time and a part time job and still cooked 6 nights a week, we got pizza or subs one day a week. I'm retired so I cook every night, rarely go out to eat, rarely leave the house anymore for that matter. As meat prices grow I can see the appeal to going to a childhood fast food place McD for a dbl cheez and fries
We grew up similarly. I remember the family getting all excited about McDonalds, Red Barn of A&W.... it was a once a month TREAT. These days, a home cooked meal is a treat and these places are the norm.

God....it's been sooooo damn long, however I can still taste the Mickey double cheeseburger!!! fries are great too....at least they used to be....I now see Wendy's bragging about being better, so they must still be good...

Back
Top Bottom