• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you ever sent a spring flying...

The Art of Manliness!

https://store.artofmanliness.com/collections/accessories/products/aom-john-l-sullivan-morale-patch
Manliness.PNG

First time I ever disassembled my Century FAL I didn't know that the nut holding the stock on was also holding in the operating spring. It was a big slotted nut and I used a quarter clamped into needle nose Vice Grips. When I turned the last thread the lock nut smacked me in the eye and wound up under the fridge. The spring left a big greasy imprint on my T shirt. I didn't find that nut for days.

Anybody who shaves a big bushy beard should do it over a clean white paper surface and document what they find besides hair. I'll bet a LOT.
I had a beard for several months. It got to be about 2" long. That was all I could stand.

(My dad always said: "Why would a man cultivate around his mouth something that grows wild around his [rectum]")

Safety detent on a Star DKL .380 (mustang/pony clone) freaking had to buy a whole new parts kit on eBay to get a new detent which ran me like 45.00 :doh: tried the Micro ball bearing trick and that SA safety paddle loved to flip off. Popped for the used vintage parts lot I'm sure we've all bought st some point.

Took apart a CA Mag Pug .357 when I was young. Springs and detents and latches flew everywhere. Found what I could threw it all in a zip lock mailed it back to charter and they figured that one out lol

Yes I've lost my share of everything to include but not limited to my sanity

Back
Top Bottom