• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have you ever witnessed something that absolutely freaked you out?

Ran across this video and it made me think of this thread.

If you’ve never seen these guys they just poke around old places and document them.

Interesting things begin to happen at 19:00 and at the end.

Enjoy.
That’s in WAVERLY HALL GA.. there’s a movie made about a house in WAVERLY.. about a little girl and her family moving into a house there that was haunted.. she befriended and old man that nobody else could see.. he basically protected her from the evil spirits.. I believe, if I remember right, she called him MR GORDY.. I can’t remember the show I saw this story on.. maybe someone else knows

That’s in WAVERLY HALL GA.. there’s a movie made about a house in WAVERLY.. about a little girl and her family moving into a house there that was haunted.. she befriended and old man that nobody else could see.. he basically protected her from the evil spirits.. I believe, if I remember right, she called him MR GORDY.. I can’t remember the show I saw this story on.. maybe someone else knows
IMG_4900.jpeg

I was with my Grandmother at her church on a weekday. We were bringing flowers and cleaning up. She was showing me the entryway to the basement. I thought it was funny because "haha old church basemenrlt scary" i went to walk through the doorway and it felt like walking into a matress. Just compresses enough to let you know its physical.

I have another one about getting lost in dawsonville national forest at sunset

I’ve always had premonitions or “visions” I guess of things that would happen. Not very often and usually not earth shattering. Always while awake. Never dreams. They just materialize from nowhere in my brain.

In August 2004, while a head golf professional in North Carolina, I had the very real vision that my dad was going to pass. He was 71, pretty active, hunting, fishing and playing bluegrass. No real health problems. I saw him dying of a heart attack on his blue couch in the living room. Very vivid. I went that day and told my boss I had to quit as my dad would die soon. I got relocated back to Ga in September and everything was good. Would hang out with him on weekends but also “knew” what was coming.

A few weeks later, he had developed some type of issue where he needed 4 transfusions. Some type of stomach bleed. After a couple of days they released him home saying he was ok. We alternated staying with him a week until he said that he was fine. Supposed to be my night but he made me go home. The next morning he didn’t answer when I called so inside I knew what had happened. While I started driving, i called his best friend who rode over to check on him. He had a key, went in and found my dad laying half on the blue couch. I got there a few minutes later. Exactly like my “vision” had shown me. Autopsy said massive heart attack took him instantly.

I have a story about a demon I’ll try and post tomorrow.

I'm talking goosebump raising, supernatural, paranormal, raise the short hairs on the back of your neck, adrenaline pumping, non-cinematic, defying all attempts of explanation, just weird shît freeky?

No, I'm not talking about accidentally walking into a DNC convention. I mean really weird, no one ain't never gonna believe this, underwear changing, first person witness observations. It would be better if two or more saw it too.

I need to know what you've witnessed, and how you live with it . . . . . . .
Some of the clickbait **** I see where they have blackeyed peas glued to some guy's neck and claiming it's bugs or parasites really grosses me out .

In 2014 my wife and i had moved our two daughters to NW Alabama .
they were both attending ministry school there.
a couple of weeks later i woke up about midnight and the Holy Spirit had me praying against a house fire.
while i was praying my daughter called and said their fire alarm was alarming an coudln't get it to turn off.
after about thirty minutes the alarm finally went off.

Back
Top Bottom