He should have worn his brown pants.

A sane man that lived through that would re-evaluate his choices. AKA "the luckiest day of your life". NEVER do it again and tell that great story the rest of your life. On up anyone!

In 1985 the Army (and my school) wanted to send me to airborne school.

I LOL'd and said, "Not no, but hell no. I'm ready to go to CTLT instead."
Skydiving seems geared toward adrenaline junkies who may or may not surf and rob banks. Army jump school (static line), on the other hand, just seemed a prerequisite for going to airborne units. I didn’t really understand why someone would want to go if they weren’t chasing orders somewhere.

Skydiving seems geared toward adrenaline junkies who may or may not surf and rob banks. Army jump school (static line), on the other hand, just seemed a prerequisite for going to airborne units. I didn’t really understand why someone would want to go if they weren’t chasing orders somewhere.
Me either. Let me pound ground please.

Reactions: GFB
Exactly. I made my jumps as part of my job. Other than one jump with a local club (There may have been a buxom young lady involved) I never felt the need or desire to pursue to it beyond what was necessary.

Back
Top Bottom