• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heckler and Koch vp9

I use the medium center inserts with the small backstraps. Fits my hand like a glove

I shot it again today with the medium backstrap and small panels. It seems to have improved the slide lock issue I'm having. I wish that they would have made the lever a little smaller, similar to the M&P.

Accuracy continues to be outstanding. The pistol is certainly capable of better accuracy than I am. I shot these groups today. (9) 2" pasters. I tried to maintain a 1rd /sec cadence, maybe a little slower at times. 7 yards. 135 rounds / 10 dropped out of the black. (5) 1" posters / 5 rounds - all hits.

Please ignore the 223 holes / I reused the backer board!

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_08_05_ybe7edyr.jpg

Last edited:
I finally got to handle a sig P320 yesterday. The trigger feels just as nice as the VP9 and the PPQ. I'm going to have to find one to shoot and get a good comparison between the three.

I finally got to handle a sig P320 yesterday. The trigger feels just as nice as the VP9 and the PPQ. I'm going to have to find one to shoot and get a good comparison between the three.

Is it a da/sa or striker fired gun? I keep seeing the P320 mentioned, but haven't looked into it at all.

Is it a da/sa or striker fired gun? I keep seeing the P320 mentioned, but haven't looked into it at all.

It's striker fired. It is similar to the P250 in that the serial # is on the fcg and you can swap frames etc. All the reports I have read have been pretty positive, but this was the first one I've seen in the store. They had a full size and compact, both felt nice in my hand.

Back
Top Bottom