• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Helium mining

galvatron

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
83   0
Reaction score
I've got a pile of Helium miners that need hosts anyone interested in hosting a device?
This isn't a scam, or some get rich quick scheme.... I can guarantee you're not going to get rich.
Ill supply the miner and any necessary accessories. I'll pay 50% of rewards to the host. 50% of how much?????.... I can't guarantee anything, it's kinda like fishing. Rewards a will vary for several reasons, amount of HNT mined/current price of HNT/exchange rate if paid in cash.
(I've got a couple miners local and we can discuss that in PM/person)
The device itself varies in size but most are roughly 4x4 inches. They make no noise, and generate no heat.

What's the catch?????.... Here's the catch the device needs 110v power and a connection to the internet. Power usage is about 5 watts which will cost you a whopping $5.00 +/- a year.
Internet data is roughly 100mb a month, again negligible. (you burn more data surfing the ODT!)
Residential or commercial locations are possible, although every location will not work, we can cover that in PM's or in person.

Hotspots cost between $400-$1000, which is why for hosting may be a better option for some people. You earn 50% the rewards with none of the upfront investment. Plus most need a few accessories (antennas/cables/etc) to get them mining to their potential, all of which I'll supply for free.

PM for more information, way to much to cover. Ignore the youtube shills claiming to make piles of cash.

One of mine in town. No guarantees and YMMV.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220821-134421_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220821-134421_Chrome.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 57
Should have included this in the original post. (may go back and add it.....)

Hotspots cost between $400-$1000, which is why for hosting may be a better option for some people. You earn 50% the rewards with none of the upfront investment. Plus most need a few accessories (antennas/cables/etc) to get them mining to their potential, all of which I'll supply for free.

I for one would like more information. Obviously helium mining doesn’t have anything to do with lighter than air gases. So WTF are you selling?
I'm not selling anything, I need help with a project.

I mine several cryptocurrencies and Helium is one of them.

Helium is a network provider, similar to Verizon. Instead of massive cell towers they use hotpsots to connect and build the network. Companies pay to use the network and Helium pays hotspot owners to build and maintain the network.

links:

You can use this link to see other hotspot in your area.

Back
Top Bottom