• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HELLCAT PRO

Putnambuck

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
49   0
Reaction score
Been reading some good things about the new Springfield Hellcat Pro and it's got me thinkin about trying one out.
Any of you fellas have one? Shot one? Fondled one?
Comments good or bad about them are appreciated

Thanks,
PB

A friend bought a regular Hellcat as her carry gun and I shot it a few weeks back. Great pistol and it got me thinking...

I love my P365 for carry, and I wasn't about to swap away from that. But the Pro is more like a slimmed down Glock 19, a gun I always wanted to like but never could.

Anyway, I saw one at AO for a decent price and picked it up. I haven't had a chance to get it to the range yet, but the fit and finish is great, I like the ergonomics and the trigger is pretty good. Nice and crisp for a polymer/striker gun.

And as mentioned above, the U-notch sights are amazing. I don't know why every gun doesn't have them.

I would def take the pro over the standard one. I had a standard one for a bit. Snappier than my 365. Heard that from others as well. Also heard the pro is more snappy than the 365xl. So, there’s that. But it’s a nice size to capacity ratio.

I carry the standard Hellcat and it’s probably all carry going forward. For a carry gun it’s my favorite. I shoot it well and the size is perfect. Also get some of the 15 round mags when you pick it up.

Hellcat pro mags are standard 15 round capacity since it’s larger frame than standard hellkitty

Back
Top Bottom