• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello From Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri

I registered here awhile back and then stumbled on this forum the other day when searching for a handgun. Spent a bit of time the last few days getting accustomed to the site and seems like a good group of people so I'll hang around for awhile.
Another Tequila Sunrise

Welcome to ODT!

Didn't Netflix make a show based in the Ozarks but shot on lake Lanier?

After seeing that picture, it doesn't make any sense!
Welcome

That is the Netflix show "Ozark" and yes most of the outdoor shots are filmed at Lake Lanier. We had over 12 million visitors here last year and would be almost impossible to film during the summer here because of all the traffic/people on and near the Lake.

DieHardpal.gif

I lived near Cordele, GA for a short time back in 1980-81 and lot's of interesting places to visit in GA. The most interesting was taking a road to to Plains and drinking a couple of cold ones with Billy Carter at his gas station...he was tending bar and so drunk he could not stand up
can you blame the man. Big shoes to fill lol. Good story

That is the Netflix show "Ozark" and yes most of the outdoor shots are filmed at Lake Lanier. We had over 12 million visitors here last year and would be almost impossible to film during the summer here because of all the traffic/people on and near the Lake.
what is it like there bout this time of year

Back
Top Bottom