• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello from NJ

Welcome.
(And you CAN escape i did so in 1975, they're probably still looking for me, lol.)
What part of Jersey if you said I missed it...????
Central Jersey. Monmouth County. Manalapan to be exact right next to Freehold and a couple towns down the road from Sayreville. The birthplaces of two of the biggest Libetards going Springsteen and John Bongiovi. The music industry and boatloads of money shaped their views because this area of NJ is mostly conservative. It is the Northern and Southern cities that control and destroy the state.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Central Jersey. Monmouth County. Manalapan to be exact right next to Freehold and a couple towns down the road from Sayreville. The birthplaces of two of the biggest Libetards going Springsteen and John Bongiovi. The music industry and boatloads of money shaped their views because this area of NJ is mostly conservative. It is the Northern and Southern cities that control and destroy the state.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I know the area, I married a girl from Sayreville once.... Sister is in Point Pleasant, brother is in Clark, the rest of us moved out of state. From Bayonne originally ....

and I can't imagine the hassle involved in getting a gun from us here in GA, for sure it has to be shipped to someone up there that can hold it until you come in with all the right paper work. In the 60's my Dad wanted to get me a BB rifle for Christmas and in order to do so he was going to need to be finger printed and get a firearms ID card. A Navy vet with a Secret clearance, I don't think he ever go over that, he was soooo insulted....

Back
Top Bottom