• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hello from NJ

Welcome to ODT. I grew up in New York and there was a crude/socially inappropriate joke when we were teens but I will clean it up, afraid of a hat. So this guy and girl are making out in his car and she says "kiss me where it smells" so he drove her to New Jersey. Have a sister in Essex Fells and visit every Thanksgiving, love the visit but couldn't live there

Welcome to the ODT. We are glad you joined,,,,,,,beware though, Presently there are no support groups, prescriptions or antedotes for the addiction that is looming over your head since joining. So just sit back, join in, hang on and enjoy,,,,, :help:

Wow $800 on a $300k home!!! What would taxes be without senior exemption? My parents are still in NJ and with their senior exemption they are paying $10k on a $600k home in the next town over. I am paying $10k on a $550k home. I can not wait to get out.

I tried Southern Living for 2 years, so not so sure I will be moving South. I spent a year in Winston-Salem and a year in Myrtle Beach. Seemed to me, especially in Winston-Salem, some people were still fighting the War. The cops in Myrtle Beach were terrible. Not sure if it was because I was a "******** Yankee", as I heard more than once, or if that's just the way they were there.

One time one of Myrtle Beach's finest drove me up 501 halfway to Conway and told me to get out and don't let me see you back in city limits tonight. Left me in the middle of nowhere at 2am in the morning. Granted this was BC (before children), almost 20 years ago, and in my partying days. Which also meant it was before cell phones were so prevalent. I happened to have one, but there was no reception and the battery died. That walk was not fun.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Daaaaaang brother, not a safe situation

Welcome , only advice I can give you is pack up all your stuff and run from that commie state! Move down here with all us normal (?) folks

Back
Top Bottom