• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help deciding on a new carry gun

Walther PPQ. The Best Combat Pistol on the market right now, with absolutely sexy Grip and Trigger. I like it much more than my HK P30, spend the money you save on nice leather and night sights(or fiber optics)
...if you can find one. Every place I see one at, sells out almost immediately.

Hk usp .45 compact
The Sig 220 is nice too, especially the elite, but you get an extra round and a slimmer more snag free pistol with the hk..I'm pretty sure the hk is lighter too

Let us know what you get!
Oh and get some trigger time with CZs! I carry a 97 bd sometimes too because is a frikin laser.

The Warthog got my attention with its hi capacity mag. I didn't care for the New Agent due to a lack of sights. The Defender, on the other hand is sweet.

Lack of sights?? Umm it has a sight according to the info I find. Fact I may well have to find one to check it out since I have been wanting to try out a firearm with that sort of a sight.

I have zero experience with CZ's and must admit I hadn't even considered them. I will see what I can put my hands on in the AM and try to give one a shot.

ps: I am both frightened and intrigued by your avatar.

I have a CZ75 P07 and it is ridiculously accurate. To say I love it is an understatement. All head shots out to 15-18 yds and all kill shots out to 25( far as I've shot it)! Gun is <$550.

i carry a romo 22 derringer w/HP's never jams,never missfires, don't even have to take it out of my pocket to fire, they wonder where did that come from as they bleed out an saying i thought he was getting his wallet out

Back
Top Bottom