• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help deciding on a new carry gun

Kno your looking for a high end gun but the shield is a nice lil wepon. If not what your after xds is a good one thts what i carry i have both.

I wouldn't even consider a shield till people calm down a little. I went looking for an XDS today and couldn't find one, will try again later in the week.

I wouldn't even consider a shield till people calm down a little. I went looking for an XDS today and couldn't find one, will try again later in the week.
The good thing about this panic is that when it is over the bottom will drop out of all the items people have been stockpiling. Should be some sweet deals--at least until the next time Obama shoots his mouth off.

I've noticed the XDs showing up again in the gun stores around here. I bought mine off here and the next day the pawn shop/gun store near my neighborhood advertised them in stock for $539. If only I had waited 1 more day. Just my luck.

Back
Top Bottom