• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help deciphering fish trap plans

I assume you'll be coming down I-20 from winder to santee, Mcduffie feed & seed in Thomson, Ga is right off the interstate and where I got mine, they have em from 2 foot - 8 feet
Good luck at Santee, I'm sure you'll get some nice catfish there.
My family is from Sumter and we get together and run trot lines there, caught 10 over 20 pounds last spring, can't wait to go this year.
Yep! I'll give Mcduffie a call and see what they've got. I may just finish up the one I have started and buy one on the way over. Love to get enough in the cooler to have a nice fish fry with the family. :-) I've got a BIG family LOL!

Yep! I'll give Mcduffie a call and see what they've got. I may just finish up the one I have started and buy one on the way over. Love to get enough in the cooler to have a nice fish fry with the family. :-) I've got a BIG family LOL!

I'm sure ya'll will tear em up!
My favorite thing to do, is grab an old cane pole and some crickets, go over by the rocks and catch crappie.
The fight they put up on that cane pole is so much fun!

Don't know of any feed and seed's near me that would have any. These are pretty big (about 6' long) for catfish, not baitfish. the_great_white the_great_white I'll try your revised directions tonight or tomorrow. Hitting up Santee Cooper for the first time at the end of the month, and thinking about dropping 2 of these off (most the govt will let you do on one $50 license) while I am out fishing.

i was just messin with ya.....i just copied and pasted their directions....lol

Back
Top Bottom