• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help deciphering fish trap plans

make sure you spend the 12 bucks and have your commercial fishing license also. Big trouble without that piece of paper

Got my Ga license already - but SC charges $50 for up to 2 traps! Figure since I gotta pay the $50 I may as well get the most out of it! Thanks for the info - I'll give standard feed a call and see what they have.

EDIT* Just called Standard - they don't carry them anymore.

Edit to the edit* Nets and more has em - but shipping on 2 would be Over $100! Gonna try and sweet talk my inlaws into swinging by there and grabbing 2 for me on the way to Atlanta. :-)

Got my Ga license already - but SC charges $50 for up to 2 traps! Figure since I gotta pay the $50 I may as well get the most out of it! Thanks for the info - I'll give standard feed a call and see what they have.

EDIT* Just called Standard - they don't carry them anymore.

Edit to the edit* Nets and more has em - but shipping on 2 would be Over $100! Gonna try and sweet talk my inlaws into swinging by there and grabbing 2 for me on the way to Atlanta. :-)[/QU

I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT SHIPPING PART. I HAD IT BROUGHT TO ME BY A FRIEND. YOU CANNOT BEAT THAT TRAP!!!

Back
Top Bottom