• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help ID these trespassers, Canton - Cartersville

I like Chucklenut's idea of doing crazy-looking stuff. Maybe you can make some authentic-looking voodoo stuff. Hell, shell out a little and get the real thing.
Dildo wind chimes! Hang a bunch of those around and a bunch of men's underwear scattered about and condoms and lube bottles! That ought to creep anyone out bad enough.

@araomd @hikingthehills .......@PhysicsDawg bought a rifle from me a few years ago. I believe he owns a company that can put up custom cameras that can record and be accessed remotely to download or even do live feed streaming. I'm sure they're more expensive than just your average trail cams, but the stuff he showed me was pretty legit.

If you can invest in one of those camera's that will send you a picture in real time, you can likely increase your success in catching these morons. Man, trespassers would drive me NUTS.

Definitely like the ideas of hanging weird stuff in the trees. and to the guy that will destroy your vehicles, NICE!!! :)

If you can invest in one of those camera's that will send you a picture in real time, you can likely increase your success in catching these morons. Man, trespassers would drive me NUTS.

Definitely like the ideas of hanging weird stuff in the trees. and to the guy that will destroy your vehicles, NICE!!! :)
+1 for the live pictures and ride out there

So many fun ideas spring to mind!

Just drain the diff. It probably won’t set off any warning lights like the transmission would.

That’s good for about $1500.

Slice open the CV joints in the front of it’s a 4wd. Good 3k once all that fun stuff burns itself up-and takes the transfer case out.

Make it expensive for these idiots, and maybe they will eventually take a hint.

Nothing lethal...... Except to the wallet.

Back
Top Bottom