• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Help ID these trespassers, Canton - Cartersville

So many fun ideas spring to mind!

Just drain the diff. It probably won’t set off any warning lights like the transmission would.

That’s good for about $1500.

Slice open the CV joints in the front of it’s a 4wd. Good 3k once all that fun stuff burns itself up-and takes the transfer case out.

Make it expensive for these idiots, and maybe they will eventually take a hint.

Nothing lethal...... Except to the wallet.

definitely some bad advice.... would get OP a lawsuit..

just get live cameras.... camera goes off.... be waiting at the perps truck with police.

just get live cameras.... camera goes off.... be waiting at the perps truck with police.

my guess is trespasser would need proof before the OP could get in trouble. Not to mention the trespasser would be charged w/trespassing at the time they excused the OP of mischief. :pop2:

So many fun ideas spring to mind!

Just drain the diff. It probably won’t set off any warning lights like the transmission would.

That’s good for about $1500.

Slice open the CV joints in the front of it’s a 4wd. Good 3k once all that fun stuff burns itself up-and takes the transfer case out.

Make it expensive for these idiots, and maybe they will eventually take a hint.

Nothing lethal...... Except to the wallet.
I don't want to have anything like that done to my truck while I'm hunting. I'll try to stick to legal methods.

Roll that way if you like.....

Some others may choose to be more creative. Diffs have leaks. Life can be tougher for those with “leaky” diffs.

Life is much better when people just stay off everyone’s land.

Pretty fun how fast oil gets puked out of an engine when a filter mysteriously gets loose. Hate it when that happens.

legal methods --- like trespassing on OP land.:triumphant:

i'm surprised more of these tactics aren't deployed.

That we know about :)

(I suspect the trespasser would not be too quick to admit that his truck got tore all to hell-because he was running around on someone else's place.)

Dildo wind chimes! Hang a bunch of those around and a bunch of men's underwear scattered about and condoms and lube bottles! That ought to creep anyone out bad enough.

May attract Bigfoot! Either that or it's someone on here and they will post a picture of it for everyone to look at and see well looky here look what I found in the woods!

Back
Top Bottom